Moin Moin Leute,
seit kurzer Zeit spiele ich wieder Transport Tycoon Deluxe. Ein klassisches Wirtschafts-Simulations-Spiel für MS-DOS & Windows. Es macht einfach nur süchtig!!! ACHTUNG!!! Es macht süchtig. Man hockt dann auf einmal 10-15 Stunden vor dem PC und baut sich seine Städte so wie man es haben möchte. Neue Funktionen bringen OpenTTD zu einem sehr guten Addon, welches schon zu damaligen Zeiten (1996) für das Spiel Transport Tycoon Deluxe eingebaut sein sollte. Leider war es nicht so. Um so mehr macht es jetzt Spaß das Spiel zu spielen und alte zeiten wieder aufleben zu lassen. Schauts euch mal an … Ich spiel es gleich weiter …
Download für dieses Spiel erfolgt unter Sourceforge.net: Download OpenTTD
Voraussetzung für das Spielen des Spiels ist der Besitz des Originalspiels Transport Tycoon Deluxe!
Kurze Beschreibung des Spiels (English):
OpenTTD is a clone of the Microprose game „Transport Tycoon Deluxe“, a popular game originally written by Chris Sawyer. It attempts to mimic the original game as closely as possible while extending it with new features.
OpenTTD is licensed under the GNU General Public License version 2.0. For more information, see the file ‚COPYING‘ included with every release and source download of the game.
OpenTTD is modeled after the original Transport Tycoon game by Chris Sawyer and enhances the game experience dramatically. Many features were inspired by TTDPatch while others are original.
Significant enhancements from the original game include for example:
* bigger maps (up to 64 times in size)
* an AI that is actually worthy of its name
* stable multiplayer mode for up to 8 players on LAN or Internet
* dedicated server mode and an ingame console for administration
* new pathfinding algorithms that makes vehicles go where you want them to (usually)
* autorail build tool, improved terraforming
* crossing tunnels
* canals, shiplifts
* larger, non-uniform stations and the ability to join them together (of same width or length)
* real checkpoints instead of dummy one-tile stations
* mammoth and multiheaded trains
* clone, autoreplace and autoupdate vehicles
* possibility to build on slopes and coasts
* goto depot orders, check orders and view order destinations
* order sharing and copying
* longer and higher bridges including 2 new ones
* reworked airport system with 2 more airports (international and metropolitan)
* presignals, semaphores
* preliminary support for TTDPatch newgrf features
* build many trees on one tile
* bribe the town authority
* lots and lots of patch- and configuration settings to tune the game to your liking. Also look at the wiki.
* save games with zlib compression for smaller sizes which does not interrupt gameplay
* big support for internationalization. OpenTTD is already translated into more than 24 languages
* dynamically created town-names in 18 languages
Lots of effort has been put into giving OpenTTD a better usability. These include:
* convert rail tool (to rail, monorail, and maglev)
* build stations with drag&drop
* support of drag&drop for almost all tools (demolition, road/rail building/removing, scenario editor…)
* sorting of most lists based on various criteria (vehicle, station, town, industries, etc.)
* mouse wheel can be used to scroll in menus and to zoom in/out.
* autoscroll (to left/right) when the mouse is near the edge of the screen
* build in paused mode
* sell whole train by dragging it to the dynamite trashcan
* cost estimation with the ’shift‘ key
* patch options configuration window, change settings from within the game
* „debtmax“ faster loan management with CTRL key
* screenshots can be in BMP, PNG or PCX format (select in game options menu)
* more currencies (including Euro introduction in 2002)
* extra viewports to view more parts of the gamefield at the same time
* window mode with double zoom (CTRL+D to toggle) (MS Windows only)
* resolution and refresh rate selection for fullscreen mode
* colourful newspaper after a certain date
* colour coded vehicle profits
* game speed increase (through fast forward button or by pressing the TAB key)
* snappy and sticky windows that always stay on top and neatly align themselves to other windows
* more hotkeys for even less mouse-clicking
Posting a full list would be futile as it would mean updating this page almost daily, and even then some things might be forgotten. Play with the game to experience all the features yourself, or look further at wiki.openttd.org for a more thorough listing and explanation of the features and possibilities ingame.